Recycled Materials Show Benefits Homeless Men, Women and Children
In addition to previewing some of the newest St. Louis fashion designers, sounds provided by 18aC, drinks and hors d’oeuvres will be served before and after the runway show.
The emcee of this year’s gala is Allie Corey, Today in St. Louis Morning Anchor for KSDK-TV. Celebrity judges include:
– Cillah Hall – Publisher of Gazelle STL Magazine and Co-Founder of Missouri Style Week
– Gretchen Gannon – Co-Founder of BoutiqueNav
– Matt Pfund – Senior Vice President at Tarlton Corporation (Sponsor Judge)
– BJ the DJ – weekend personality for STL’s Hip Hop and R&B 100.3 The Beat
– Michelle Kidwell – Designer at Eastman Footwear Corporation
The top three winning designers, as chosen by the judges will receive cash prizes; $500 for the top winner, $250 for the second, and $100 for the third place winner.
Tarlton Corporation is the title sponsor.
Tickets and additional information are available at www.stlsalvationarmy.org/garbagebaggala